This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Finding the right login page can be a problem for most users. Even after you get to find your login page, it can still be difficult to access your account. Take the Allscripts Login page. You may be lucky enough to find their website. You might even get to their login page. But actually logging in can be complicated because of the confusing structure of their login page. But you do not have to worry about that anymore. We are here to help and to make sure that you get to access your account. We will provide you with a link that will take you directly to the login page. We will also provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to access your account. If you are still confused, simply follow the instructions as relayed on the video below:
Follow These Steps to access your Allscripts account:
1. First Enter the Allscripts Login address or URL into the address bar of your browser:
2. Then on the main page, select and click from the list under MAIN PRODUCTS or DIVISIONAL PRODUCTS.
3. Once you have clicked a product, there with be a pop-up page where you can login
4. On the pop-up page, enter your Username or your User ID on the empty text field next to USER ID
5. Next on the empty text field next to PASSWORD, enter your Password
6. Click the LOGIN button to proceed to your account
Having trouble logging in to Allsripts?
If you're still having trouble logging in, you can follow these steps to retrieve or reset your PASSWORD.
1. Under the text field of the PASSWORD, click the link that says FORGOT PASSWORD?
2. Then on the page that opens, follow the instructions there and provide the needed information to retrieve or reset your Password. In this case, you will simply have to enter in your Username on the empty text field next to USERNAME.
3. Once you have entered in your Username, click on the SUBMIT button. Then follow the instructions on the next page to reset your password
Still having trouble logging in to Allscripts? No worries, simply contact Allscripts directly and get help with your Allscripts Login:
To contact support, please call 1.888.GET.HELP or 1.888.438.4357
222 Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654
3 Ravinia Drive
Atlanta, GA 30346
8529 Six Forks Road
Raleigh, NC 27615
If you need to contact support, please login or call the phone number that appears when you select your solution.
Allscripts Patient Flow
860-246-3000 select option 5
(for Sunrise Product Software Downloads)
Sunrise EPSi Support
MediNotes Technical/Application Support
Main Product of Interest*
If Physician Practice, Number of Physicians
If Hospital, Number of Hospital Beds
Would you like a Demo?